Dream Awareness network - Releasing  Positive Energies for Change & Growth
My Blog

Exercise for Which You?...Which World? - Form

Natural Hypnosis Exercise Form: Which You? Which World.

©Dream Awareness Network Aug. 22, 2014

Within your own subjective reality are traces of all those roads not taken and all those abilities you have not used. You may think of yourself as primarily a parent, or mainly in terms of your job or profession.

As much as possible for now, for this exercise, forget the normal familiar light in which you see yourself, and consider your entire identity as you do the following exercise.

Write down all of your known physical abilities, no matter how trivial you think they may be, and whether or not they have been fully developed.

Likewise, write down all of your known mental abilities, no matter how trivial you think they are, even if they have not been developed fully.

Write down all of theinclinationsyou have had toward particular activities, even those you have only remotely considered along with those that have come vividly to your mind.

Physical Abilities                 Mental Abilities                 Inclinations

__________________              _________________         _________________

The lists you have written down represent the varied probable characteristics from which you have chosen to activate your particular main interest. Out of all these attributes, you have chosen what you now consider to be your hard-bed reality.

To follow any of these directions, can enrich your existence and experience that you know, and in turn open up other probabilities that now escape you.

The main image of yourself that you have held has, to a large extent, also closed your mind to these other probable interests and identifications.

If you think in terms of a multidimensional self, then you will realize that you have many more avenues open to expression and fulfillment than you have been using. These probable achievements will lie latent unless you consciously decide to bring them into being.

Whatever talents you sense you have, can be developed only if you determine to do so. The simple act of decision will then activate the unconscious mechanisms. You as a personality, regardless of your health, wealth or circumstances, have a rich variety of probable experience from which to choose. Consciously you must realize this and seize the direction for your own life.

Even if you say “I will go along with all life offers”, you are making a conscious decision. If you say, “I am powerless to direct my life”, you are also making a deliberate choice – and in that case a limiting one.

Once every six months, do this exercise over and monitor yourself on the progress you are making in all of your change efforts. Using this in conjunction with the other two Natural Hypnosis exercises, re-evaluate and make changes in your expectations as you goals change. Each time, you should get closer to your personal "purpose in Life".

Are the results moving you in the direction of achieving the desired expectations, or outcomes? Do you feel you have taken appropriate action? If not, can you identify any lack of application of the ideas and processes covered in all of the post in this series on suggestion and Natural Hypnosis?

22 Comments to Exercise for Which You?...Which World? - Form:

Comments RSS
Macansh on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:28 PM
I do not even know the way I finished up right here, but I assumed this put up was good. I don't recognize who you're however certainly you are going to a famous blogger should you aren't already. Cheers!

Gainey on Sunday, August 14, 2016 3:27 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Dream Awareness network. Regards

Buford on Sunday, August 14, 2016 9:27 AM
Hello colleagues, its wonderful paragraph about educationand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

Ronan on Sunday, August 14, 2016 11:11 AM
When someone writes an post he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. Therefore that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!

Eisenhower on Monday, August 15, 2016 2:29 AM
I pay a visit each day some web sites and sites to read articles, but this weblog offers quality based content.

Whitley on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:41 AM
Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Bowlin on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:06 AM
I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Mendez on Thursday, August 18, 2016 8:39 PM
always i used to read smaller posts which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this time.

Ames on Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:36 PM
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

Shaw on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:27 PM
I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

Brousseau on Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:24 AM
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Cheers

Wicken on Sunday, August 28, 2016 1:51 AM
This way you will always look good.

Dangelo on Monday, August 29, 2016 11:30 AM
It is unbecoming character for a person of his rank and it portrays him as weak as far as being bribed by spies, etc.

Enderby on Monday, August 29, 2016 12:09 PM
Thanks.

Beverly on Monday, August 29, 2016 12:22 PM
We are a team of underground black & grey hat hackers.

Lewin on Monday, September 05, 2016 5:12 PM
I know this website gives quality based articles and extra information, is there any other site which gives these things in quality?

Normanby on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:01 PM
This is the perfect blog for everyone who wishes to find out about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that's been discussed for decades. Excellent stuff, just great!

Paradis on Saturday, February 11, 2017 12:02 PM
Can I just say what a relief to find someone who really knows what they are discussing over the internet. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

Dieter on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:37 AM
Hello, its good post concerning media print, we all know media is a impressive source of information.

petterson on Sunday, January 28, 2018 11:54 PM
I want to use this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much.

vc on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 5:15 AM