Welcome to Dream Awareness Network
Founder: John W. Robinson
- Facilitate an understanding of Dreams & how they can provide practical information and guidance in life.
- Assist in an understanding of Personal dream symbols, & metaphors.
- Explore the attributes of the Psyche & Consciousness and how our Beliefs impact the reality we experience.
- Help others understand their own World View and how it came to be.
- Share how to help create and sustain an evolution of consciousness leading to a better world for all of humanity.
- To help others discover and realize their Physical Life Dreams, Purpose and Value Fulfillment.
A New Blog Post Has Been Added Oct. 31, 2014
Language, Words and Thoughts;
A Journey from Beliefs to Action:
What it means to be
New: Dream Workshop November 22, 2014
- Dream Workshop @ Wendy Fit Yoga
- 3438 East Lake Road
Palm Harbor, FL 34685
- (727) 754-7840
Date: Saturday, Nov. 22nd, 2014 - Time: 2:30-4:30 - Instructor: John Robinson - Price:$25 prepaid or $30 at the door.
This workshop will discuss the importance of your dreams as a source of valuable information. Understanding your dreams helps you understand the Law of Attraction. Please be prepared to share a dream with the group - this sharing is important in understanding the sometimes "hidden" meanings and messages.-Become Aware of the extent to which dreams have impacted all civilizations, throughout history, up until the present day.-Learn how to record and interpret your own dreams.-Discover how your own personal dream symbolism works.-Explore the inner reality of your subjective dream world and become aware of the vast creativity of your own dreams.-Understand how nighttime dreams, life dreams and goals are connected.
Recent Past Activity:
July 18, 2014; Creating and Living a Magical Life -
The Law of Attraction Revisited.
- See the Blog on this site: "The Law of Attraction Revisited"
- Where: Enchanted Spirits, 712 Broadway Street, Dunedin, FL 34698
- Facebook. Like our Facebook page Dream Awareness Network and share it with your friends. .
- June 6, 2014 Class: The Death Experience - A Celebrating Life.
- Death is
something every one of us experiences, but nobody likes to talk about it. Can
you accept death as just a change of focus, or just a pulsation of your
consciousness? Do you know that every cell in your body dies and gets reborn in
about one year? How can you maintain your identity then? Have you ever met with
your deceased loved ones in dreams? Can you believe as Seth says, “You choose
the time of your birth as well as the time of your death?” Do you understand
you have eternal validity? How is dreaming like dying?
- May 23, 2014: Class: Creating and Living a Magical Life - With a Little Help from Our Friends – Our Dreams:
- Did you ever wonder if your dreams had significance in your everyday reality? Do you sometimes have difficulty in translating your dream images and metaphors into a meaningful experience? Have you ever had reoccurring “nightmares” that made no sense to you – but won’t go away? Have you experienced prophetic dreams? Did you ever meet with deceased loved ones in a dream? Do you know that dreams can help you with practical solutions to everyday problems? What about receiving guidance in the direction of your life? @ Enchanted Spirits, 712 Broadway Street, Dunedin, FL 34698.
- April 25, 2014: Class: Creating and Living a Magical Life: Exploring the attributes & structure of Consciousness: Ego consciousness, the subconscious, the unconscious, universal consciousness, the psyche, & the soul. How we receive communications in the form of dreams, impulses, intuition, & psychic knowing from these parts of our self discussed. The knowledge of the Ego and the Intellect is just the tip of the iceberg. .- Enchanted Spirits, 712 Broadway Street, Dunedin, FL 34698.
- Mar 21, 2014 - Class: Creating and Living a Magical Life:"Discover, learn, and understand how we create our own reality according to our Beliefs, using our Beliefs as an artist uses colors.- Enchanted Spirits, 712 Broadway Street, Dunedin, FL 34698.
- September 6-9. 2012.- Invited presenter at the Seth Community Conference in Denver, Colorado. There was a great slate of 8 other presenters. The title of my presentation was...."To Know and Understand Your Self is to Known and Understand Your World". The presentation is an outline of a book I am working on.
- April, 2013 - I was invited to speak at the Dunedin, FL Kiwanis Club meeting. The topic was..."Dreams, How to Understand & Use Them for Practical Problem Solving".
- From the Fall of 2011 thru the Spring of 2012 . - I was facilitating Dream Work classes at Enchanted Spirits Metaphysical Shop - An Earthbound Shop in Dunedin, FL. Shared knowledge gained from over 30 years of practice and research in working with dreams for guidance and practical problem solving..
Some Favorite quotes:
"Many intuitions appear when the personality is dissociated or in the dream state.... The effect of any thought is quite precise and definite and set into motion because of its own electromagnetic identity - and because of the laws of attraction, habitual patterns will operate. A destructive thought, then, is dangerous not only to the present state of the organism but is also dangerous in terms of the future." - Seth, (Excerpt from session 164, June 23, 1965) from the book Seth, Dreams and Projections of Consciousness, by Jane Roberts, Chapter 14: Dreams and health.
"In normal living and in day-by-day experience all the knowledge you need is available. You must however, believe that it is, put your self in a position to receive it by looking inward and remaining open to your intuitions, and most important, by desiring to receive it."
Seth - From Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts, Session 596.
"But supposing that after this experiment we could attain all the psychic powers promised in Yoga, does this mean that we have advanced a single step on the spiritual path? Of course not. We have learnt something of amazing psychological interest; but we have not advanced on the path of love. We may even have gone backwards if the slightest pride or self-satisfaction has infected our mind." From the Introduction by Juan Mascaro, to the book THE UPANISHADS, translated from the Sanskrit, published by Penguin Books in 1965.
"When you know Nature as part of yourself, You will act in harmony. When you feel yourself part of Nature, You will live in harmony" - TAO 13
"Wise people seek solutions: The ignorant only cast blame." - TAO 79
"You make your own reality. What exists physically exists first in thought and feeling. There is no other rule. Knowing this is the secret to creativity."-
“If we have limited information, we have limiting beliefs about reality.” – From Parable of the Cave by Plato
“If, you haven’t the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. (the terms of others)” -
T.S. Eliot. - (with parentheses added).
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."
Albert Einstein - From an essay The World As I See It.
" Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers."
From the Messiah's Handbook, Reminders for the Advanced Soul. - In the book Illusions by Richard Bach
We are all connected through our Hearts & Minds to "All That Is"