Welcome to Dream Awareness Network
Founder: John W. Robinson
A Quick Survey of This Site
- Facilitate an understanding of Dreams & how they can provide practical information and guidance in life.
- Explore the attributes of the Psyche & Consciousness and how our Beliefs impact the reality we experience and the events we mutually create.
- Help others understand their own World View and how it came to be.
- Help others discover and realize their Physical Life Dreams, Purpose and personal Value Fulfillment.
- To spread the wisdom and teachings of Jane Roberts and the Seth material. The Seth material was communicated through Jane Roberts (Robert Butts assisting) over a 20 year period beginning in 1964. Jane Roberts published over 25 volumes before her death (transition) in 1984. Her husband, Robert Butts in conjunction with New Awareness Network published another 15 volumes of the previously unpublished material after her transition. The material is still being studied, shared, and interpreted to this day. The audience continues to expand.
- To introduce others to the work and wisdom of other Meta-physical, Spiritual, or Dream-Work teachers that I have found extremely helpful in forming my understanding of Reality. Among these are Robert Moss, Robert Waggoner, Stephen LaBerge, Gayle Delaney, Patricia Garfield, Jeremy Taylor, Carl Jung, Henry Reed, Tony Crisp, Edgar Cayce, Stanley Krippner, Montague Ullman, J. B. & Louisa Rhine, Ingo Swann, Joe McMoneagle, Ramon Stevens, Buckminster Fuller, Albert Einstein, Fritz Perls, Carl Jung, Alan Watts, Deepak Chopra, Neal Donald Walsh, Napoleon Hill, P. D. Ouspensky, Jean Houston, Paul Pearsall, Maxwell Maltz, Earnest Holmes, Koichi Tohei, Joseph Murphy, Richard Moss, Serge King, Del Poling, and many others to numerous to mention here.
For information about future workshops or past events & workshops and their content, see the Event Page.
If you need a presenter/speaker for an educational/entertainment portion of any event or meeting, send an e mail to Dreamweaver@DreamAwarenessNetwork.org Practical solutions to problems, or answers to many questions can come through the application of Dream-Work; deciphering messages from the subconscious that come through dreams. This includes personal or business arenas. Anyone can learn the techniques.
At the bottom of this Home page, after the latest blog post, are quotes that I think contain an important message. Use any you wish.
The Blog page has various personal writings that either pertained to a workshop I have done or an idea that was important to me at the time.
New blogs will first appear on this Home Page and when replaced, will be moved to the Blog Page. The topics that are covered vary because of a personal belief that dreams provide us an opportunity to witness in metaphorical or symbolic form, the events we will ultimately experience in life. There are also times when the dream's message is very direct.The blogs/articles will also explore topics I think will help in understanding the whole self, and why we act & interact as we do, both personally and globally.
Don't forget to view the Slide Show. These will change from time to time and were developed to use in classes that have been given previously.
If you choose to use any of these slides, please give credit to Dream Awareness Network. Thank You!
A new slide presentation - Living A Magical Life has been added.
click on Slide Show (upper left on page)
The latest blog addition
The Inner Senses, Your Innate Psychic Abilities
We all have greater capabilities than we have been taught. Now is the time to learn what they are.
The Article/Blog is Pending Editing. Will be posted soon.
John W. Robinson & Dream Awareness Network
Some Favorite quotes:
"It's not that my mind knows less than it did before, but that its reason finally deduced the magic of its source, and sensed beneath the logic of its ways, the deeper spontaneous order that powers its own thought."
From the poem Reasons Source by Jane Roberts.
"Wise people seek solutions: The ignorant only cast blame." - TAO 79
“If, you haven’t the strength to
impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers
you. (the terms of others)” -
T.S. Eliot. - (with parentheses added).
"Once we have cast another group in the role of the enemy,we know that they are to be distrusted -- that they are evil incarnate. WE then twist all their communications to fit our beliefs." - Jerome D. Frank
"From a modern psycho-spiritual perspective, it seems that dreaming allows us to step into a world of cosmic consciousness that is outside linear time and space - where everything is happening now" - Robert Moss
"The earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. All things are connected like the blood which unites one family. What ever befalls the earth, befalls the sons of the earth. Man did not weave the web of life; he is merely a strand in it. What ever he does to the web, he does to himself." - Chief Seattle.
"Many intuitions appear when the personality is dissociated or in the dream state.... The effect of any thought is quite precise and definite and set into motion because of its own electromagnetic identity - and because of the laws of attraction, habitual patterns will operate. A destructive thought, then, is dangerous not only to the present state of the organism but is also dangerous in terms of the future." - Seth,
(Excerpt from session 164, June 23, 1965) from the book Seth, Dreams and Projections of Consciousness, by Jane Roberts, Chapter 14, Dreams and Health.
"In normal living and in day-by-day experience all the knowledge you need is available. You must however, believe that it is, put your self in a position to receive it by looking inward and remaining open to your intuitions, and most important, by desiring to receive it."
Seth - From Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts, Session 596.
"But supposing that after this experiment we could attain all the psychic powers promised in Yoga, does this mean that we have advanced a single step on the spiritual path? Of course not. We have learned something of amazing psychological interest; but we have not advanced on the path of love. We may even have gone backwards if the slightest pride or self-satisfaction has infected our mind."
From the Introduction by Juan Mascaro, to the book THE UPANISHADS, translated from the Sanskrit, published by Penguin Books in 1965.
"When you know Nature as part of yourself, You will act in harmony. When you feel yourself part of Nature, You will live in harmony" - TAO 13
"You make your own reality. What exists physically exists first in thought and feeling. There is no other rule. Knowing this is the secret to creativity."-
“If we have limited information, we have limiting beliefs about reality.” – From Parable of the Cave by Plato
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."
Albert Einstein - From an essay The World As I See It.
" Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers."
From the Messiah's Handbook, Reminders for the Advanced Soul. - In the book Illusions by Richard Bach
We are all connected through our Hearts & Minds to "All That Is"